New International Version - Missing Texts
Please use your copyrighted New International Version for these texts, as the NIV explains it very well. Here are some texts that help explain why many Christians are wilting and dying spiritually – for a lack of knowledge:
- Matthew 17:21 - Yashua explains how to deliver demons (Yashua is the Hebrew name in which He [Jesus] was addressed)
- Matthew 18:11 - Yashua explains His mission on Earth
- Matthew 23:14 - Yashua warns about pretentious long prayers
- Mark 7:16 - What is Yashua pointing out here?
- Mark 9:44 - What did Yashua warn of here?
- Mark 9:46 - What did Yashua warn of here?
- Mark 11:26 - What is Yashua saying about YHWH (God the Father) in relation to forgiveness here?
- Mark 15:28 - What was fulfilled and who was numbered with the transgressors?
- Luke 17:36 - What happens to the two men?
- Luke 23:17 - What must Pilate do of necessity?
- John 5:4 - What did the angel do?
- Acts 8:37 - What is the condition of being baptised?
- Acts 15:34 - What did Silas do?
- Acts 24: 7 - What did the chief captain do?
- Acts 28:29 - Who departed?
- Romans 16:4 - What did these people do?
- 1 John 5:7 - What happens in Heaven?
- and 200+ other missing text / words etc...
The copyrighted NIV removes 64,576 words! That equates to removing over 30 complete books of the Bible!
Did you know that there is only one verse in the whole Bible that tells us we need to believe on the Lord Jesus Christ before we are baptized? That verse is Acts 8:37 "And Philip said, If thou believest with all thine heart, thou mayest. And he answered and said, I believe that Jesus Christ is the Son of God." Why is it missing from the text in the NIV? (Look for yourself).
Or what about Colossians 1:14, where it says "In whom we have redemption through his blood, even the forgiveness of sins." Why has "through his blood" been removed from the NIV? Do you really believe that you can be saved without the shed blood of Jesus Christ?
The author gives us 155 clear instances of changes and omissions from the Bible, things that should be in the NIV but are not. The NIV weakens the deity of Christ and removes doctrinally important teachings.
2 Samuel 21:19: THE NIV
"...Elhanan son of Jaare-Oregim the Bethlehemite killed Goliath the Gittite, who had a spear with a shaft like a weaver's rod."
THE AUTHORIZED KING JAMES VERSION
"...Elhanan the son of Jaare-oregim, a Bethlehemite, slew the brother of Goliath the Gittite, the staff of whose spear was like a weaver's beam.
The non-copyrighted, authoritative King James Bible clearly explains the above scriptures / missing text.
A copyright (©) binds up a work as that of the publisher / writer, yet the KJV Bible says: “…but the word of God is not bound.” 2 Timothy 2:9.